A$AP Rocky [Type Beat] - "Winners Circle" | ULTRA DOPE BANGER | Simes Branxons | F4F

Simes Branxons

Simes Branxons
A$AP Rocky [Type Beat] - "Winners Circle" | ULTRA DOPE BANGER | Simes Branxons | F4F

Wassup Future Producers!

i waited so long to finally drop this shit. Worked on this one for a very long time.
Now it is time for yall to TURN THE F*KIN VOLUME UP!

This might be the dopest and hardest shit i've ever made.

Please leave me some feedback / thoughts - i will definitely return it !!!

ENJOY :-)

It's ****ing dope bro ! Love the voices, the kick and the bass are perfectly add ! Where did you get the voices ? and the bass ?
Keep grinding !

It's ****ing dope bro ! Love the voices, the kick and the bass are perfectly add ! Where did you get the voices ? and the bass ?
Keep grinding !
Thanks man. Means a lot. Complete vocal-patterns were made with a pretty dope new VSTi which i bought a couple of days ago. Bass is simple 808 sample, which i've edited in FL Studio 12.

BROOO 5 stars for this. this is professional quality right here. Great choice of "Vocals" thru the chops. That muffled kick is insane really makes the whole vibe off the track feel like ROcky would hop on it. Mixing is great nothing really bad to say on my part!

Return feed on my quick freeverse??

https://soundcloud.com/dazwoods/daz-woods-411-ext-773-prod-by-noose-wayne

Thanks for the detailed feedback homie. Professional Quality... Blessed bruh! Left you some feed on SC.

This deserve major placements . Great mix and those vocals is what make this track stand out . No complain at all this sound just perfect . If you don't matter i would like to know where you get thisese vocals sound been a while im looking for something similar . Keep it up man and thanks for the feed on my thread .

This deserve major placements . Great mix and those vocals is what make this track stand out . No complain at all this sound just perfect . If you don't matter i would like to know where you get thisese vocals sound been a while im looking for something similar . Keep it up man and thanks for the feed on my thread .
Wow - thank you so much bro! Really means a lot to me. Major Placements.... That's what we all dream about man!

Dope beat man, I Like it!

May I ask you why didn't you add some instrument and an extra arrangment in the refrain?

Last edited:
Dope beat man, I Like it!

May I ask you why didn't you add some instrument and an extra arrangment in the refrain?

Thanks for the feedback. If you listen to the vocal patterns there is one composition for intro, outro and bridge, one for the 16bar verses which builds up every 2 bars and one special for the refrain. In the refrain you got the first part and after the quick pause a second part where ive added off-beat percs panning from right to left.

Yeah, I got it, and I apprecciate these variations of rhytm parts.
But I think that is still too empty in the refrain, IMHO.
If the beat was mine, I'll try to add an extra synth (melodic pattern) in the refrain, to keep evident the separation betweenn 16bar verses and refrain. :)

This is dope af!. love the 808 and the vocal chops. mix is clean no problems whatsoever. i can def hear rocky on this one. Great beat. make sure you get this out to a rapper bro, don't let it go to waste.

- Returned

- Sol-RA

This is dope af!. love the 808 and the vocal chops. mix is clean no problems whatsoever. i can def hear rocky on this one. Great beat. make sure you get this out to a rapper bro, don't let it go to waste.

- Returned

- Sol-RA

Thanks mate. I write my ass off on mails to A&Rs with this one. Let's see what happens.

Back