A$AP Ferg type beat!! - F4F 100%

yo so I don't listen to asap ferg that much, so i can't comment on whether this shit reminds me of him. but i will say tho that this shit go! mix is solid, some nice panning and just overall usage of space in this mix. no complaints here my man. keep this shit up cuz its hard.

yo so I don't listen to asap ferg that much, so i can't comment on whether this shit reminds me of him. but i will say tho that this shit go! mix is solid, some nice panning and just overall usage of space in this mix. no complaints here my man. keep this shit up cuz its hard.

Thanks bro!

This is dope! The bass line is just sick, and the 808s are mixed very well within the mix. The melody and chord progression is nice, and I also liked the instrumentation you used. Great stuff man.

Damn this beat it tight. I love the mix especially. Everything is clean and in the proper place. The sub sits perfect with the other sounds. The arrangement is light yet effective and most importantly shit knocks!

****ing sick mate. 808 bass is the only thing that stands out as needing something for me. is a bit gritty and not in a good way

Most trap sounds seem very generic to me, kinda like plastic.

But the sounds you picked, wow. I really like the mix, and the sounds. Very dope my dude.

Check my beat in my signature if you get a chance. Big ups.

Back