Anybody like MF Doom? (F4F)

Chrisgalactic

Wasup guys. I made a remix using an MF Doom vocal. As most of you know MF Doom has a very tricky flow lol so it was kinda hard to make it match the tempo of the beat. Anyway Thanks for listening and drop the links and ill drop some feedback!

Returning the feed..

That guiro snare is dope. First time I've heard somebody do that. The beat goes along nicely with the vocals. Could def see this as some background music to an anime or something like that. Vibes were cool.

this is hard.. really really really dope..

I imagine moving the vocals like that w him is really hard..

my favorite part is that snare tho. one of the most unique snare sounds ive heard..

Heres mine if u wanna return feedback:

I also really like the snare in there. Great textures in this track. Cool sound and MF Doom sounds dope over it. Nice job.

this is pretty dope. it sounds like a legit DOOM song. the lofi feel is dope. I fuck with. The pitch bent piano sample is super nice.

This is sick! Nice sample work I like how you flipped the sample. The vibe is amazing. Drums are on point especially the kick. Keep up with the good work!

You did good on the remix. Especially it being MF Doom and then you the beat you made also fits hi style perfect. This could be like an official remix. You hit it spot on. That snare with the giro goes so great with Doom. I'm gonna have to steal that lol. Dope idea bro and nice remix.

And this is coming from someone who is NOT an MF Doom fan, I could bang this.

Check out my track bro
DJ Straxger - Gang Active *Feedback 4 Feedback*

Yo man I'm stopping by to return the feed! Man yo this is hella dope! It definitely fit's MF Doom style. I really like the wobbly melodies. The mix is on point as well man keep up the good work. Very Lofi. I left a comment and like on your profile, you deserved it!

yes i do like mf :) not the biggest fan of how the vocals are implemented even though the beat definitely fits the vibe. those tremolo effects on the sample sound pretty weird, in a good way! very nice phat kick but the snare could use some more attack since it seems to pitched down quiet a bit. but a pretty dope creative beat!
will definitely be following you :)

Last edited:
Back