Another Live beats experiment # 3 -all comments and subs returned as well as F4F

Another live beat video! my 2nd episode of a show i am trying to start on my youtube channel.
hope you like it, its a Nancy Sinatra remix this time. do the hi hats sound too out of place? if so should i redo this?

Last edited:
This is dope man, just wished you pitched that first hi hat down a couple semi tones as it would probably meld with the beat a bit better

HEY! thats a good idea...totally should have done that, was wondering what was sticking out but i was too excited to get this done. Thank you i will remember that in the future.

i think this is a really dope concept. the beats are okay, a little too many fills and glitches etc for my taste though. the change ups in the drum samples and patterns are cool too, i feel like maybe they could have transitioned better though. keep it up this is really sick

Kill Bill |m|

I fucking love that song, and your remix definitely did it justice! That switchup at the end was lit too. It's really cool seeing you do this type of shit live in the studio. I hope you keep em coming!

here is my newest shit

Last edited:
I very much liked the first transition,

And the third section, conceptually, a few drums felt just a bit out of time but that could have been me having a hard time keeping up.. But I really liked the concept of this section, perhaps maybe doing it slightly simpler?

By the way, excellent finger drumming! Just started getting into it myself, the live finger drumming type of stuff, harder than it looks! overall great video, and great concept doing the 'live' shows!

Any feedback, and/or technical or songwriting feedback much appreciated for either of my two songs I've put up here greatly appreciated! Thank you!

First track I put up: Dignity

Second: Stand Up

Both are kind of experimental/ambient trap inspired original productions. Any comments/feedback/advice you feel inspired to leave is taken seriously and greatly appreciated.

This was dope to see. Its a great way to promote yourself! That sample is classic. I think the hats are a bit out of place. You could have chose a more boom bap style hat in my opinion. But this was dope regardless of the hat choice. Its not enough to make me not like it.

Back