Another bounce (smokers r&b)....drop your tracks (F4F)

Really like this track bro! I'd make that snare stand out more in the mix, and maybe do some side processing/EQ to make those synths on the L+R channels come to life. Good work

I like it love the voices good ish tho maybe some hit hat lil more but that jus my opinion I like the beat tho def solid

i like how u played with the vocal-sample. bassline is very good, which gives the beat a harmonic sound. the mix is very loud, had to turn the volume down, lol. did u put a bunch of compressors on it? good job dude, keep going!

https://soundcloud.com/tumenbeats/v5-1

Thank you for the feedback and lol funny you say that. I bus'ed more of my tracks this go around which meant i used less compressors. I think I have just been working on when and how to use each compressor too

imma review your track bro

Definitely a smokers joint. LOL! You did it real good though and the bass line that comes in when the beat switches is real nice and compliments the beat very well. I'm going to assume the main sample is a synthesizer and I love it especially the way you played it. Kind of goes crazy at the end in a good way as well. Nice beat man I'm glad I listened.

hey dope track, Nice mix, like the way of that bass. Maybe turn snare volume up to make the beat complete.

keep up the good work!

i like how u played with the vocal-sample. bassline is very good, which gives the beat a harmonic sound. the mix is very loud, had to turn the volume down, lol. did u put a bunch of compressors on it? good job dude, keep going!

https://soundcloud.com/tumenbeats/v5-1

Nice sample track bro. I really enjoyed the guitar sounding element. It added a chill vibe to the overall beat. I could have enjoyed a bit more variation, but I get the directions you were going for, and that switch was incredibly crazy...in a great way...keep up the good work!

I really like the vibe on this joint, your use of the chopped synths was real nice, i expected to hear a little more verb on some elements, but the mix is super clean and smooth. Really dope track man love the yeah's at the end keep it up! thanks for the feedback bro!

Ok so im currently baked..

That transition at 1:05 caught me off guard but it was jammin, really like that gating. In contrast, I feel the build up got a little bit too loud for my ears at 1:20 (i think it was a FX). Other than that it was a enjoyable track and successfully fits in with the idea of 6M. Can't wake up and dragging yourself to do things, that's the kind of vibe i get.

what vst are you using for the bass? Been trying to find one like that.

shits tight

Ok so im currently baked..

That transition at 1:05 caught me off guard but it was jammin, really like that gating. In contrast, I feel the build up got a little bit too loud for my ears at 1:20 (i think it was a FX). Other than that it was a enjoyable track and successfully fits in with the idea of 6M. Can't wake up and dragging yourself to do things, that's the kind of vibe i get.

what vst are you using for the bass? Been trying to find one like that.

shits tight

Lol thanks bro...as for the bass, I used to use VSTs like konkakt to get the bass sounds, but I realized that inserting bass samples into samplers works much better for me. I find myself getting the sound I want much easier.

Cymbal fits right, synth explore was interesting. Kick/bass hits hard and strong, i like them. Snare appears right as well, however the snare sounds a bit standard to me. Open and closed hat playing were both good. Mix appears balanced to me. Thanks for the feed bro, happy new year btw.

Thank you for feedback bro, and same to you!

Cymbal fits right, synth explore was interesting. Kick/bass hits hard and strong, i like them. Snare appears right as well, however the snare sounds a bit standard to me. Open and closed hat playing were both good. Mix appears balanced to me. Thanks for the feed bro, happy new year btw.

Thank you for feedback bro, and same to you!

I like the subtlety of the electric pianos and like your panning throughout the the track. IMO I think the bass could do with being a little bit lower in the mix. Really like the drums throughout also and agree with another poster saying that the snare could maybe be a bit louder. Cool beat though, definitely feeling the smokers vibe man!

Check out my track 'The Vice'.

I like the subtlety of the electric pianos and like your panning throughout the the track. IMO I think the bass could do with being a little bit lower in the mix. Really like the drums throughout also and agree with another poster saying that the snare could maybe be a bit louder. Cool beat though, definitely feeling the smokers vibe man!

Check out my track 'The Vice'.

Thank you for the response! Left feedback on your track

Back