Another Beat Making Video

Stmsck

Got to do another beat making video this weekend. Let me know what you think! Skip to 2:47 for the finished beat.

Nice beat man, I can really feel the vibe here! The strings and bass and overall mix is on point.
About the video, I really like the beat breakdown and the flow in the video makes me want to see more!
How did you do the text effect?

You sir have a new subscriber!

If you have the time f4f - Banging Boombap song | Beastie Boys acapella - F4F

Last edited:
Such a clean production both musically and visually. You did great work again! Left a comment and like on your video. Thanks for the feedback on my thread btw

Those chorda are lit af bro. The drum pattern seemed a bit off putting at some points. Otherwise the laid back vibe is ill.

I just dropped a new track! If you could give it a like, comment, repost, and follow I'd greatly appreciate that!

- Lucciago

Bro this one is nice!!!! Like you style man!! Just subbed to your youtube channel would je pls return the favor!!

[FONT=&quot]Yo this shit is DOPE! Setup is nice too bro. Diggin everything and I enjoyed the video im sure alot of upcoming producers will enjoy it as well. Keep making these and get your marketing straight and youll have a colony of followers. Keep up the fuego fam. Liked and subbed.[/FONT]

I agree that those chords are really nice. I really liked the snare and kick sound. Very clean. Definitely dope overall though. Love how you just keep adding elements. You are a great musician!

Back