Ambient Chill Trap Beat | *Spirit* | prod. by Mr.nRage (Feed4Feed)

Mr.nRage

Gude guys,

just uploaded a new beat and would like to hear your opinion on it. I still suffer a little from a otitis I caught 2 weeks ago, so I can't tell 100% if the mixing is on point this time.

Greetings

Very slick beat, the intro is smooth and leaves you wondering, and sounds nice too while at it... the verse is great, the details really make it stand out.

Nice transititon, it's very sexy, flow is soothing. Mixing is very good but the pad around that you used in the intro and throughout, is a little distorted, i would try a compressor on it and give it a fuller spectrum, it's a great instrument, but the sharp high pitch comes off as unprofessional, no offense, it's still a great production, but i would use a compressor on that pad.

Check my SoundCloud here for my EP and see if you'd want to collab: DJ LFD(Low Frequency Domination) - Mix N' Match by DJ LFD | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Last edited:
Wow nice beat! Its a very relaxing beat with a good trapwork and baseline. I can hear the 808 its very dope. A like and a subscribe from me would you pls return the favor

Back