Alternative Hiphop instrumental -WARNING- NOT FOR THE LOOP LOVERS.

I really do like the variation, I think its an interesting concept, creating a beat with different change ups. Your drum rolls are insane too, good work. I do like how the beat keeps things interesting, I would like to hear more low end I feel like the beat is lacking a little bit in that sense but I did enjoy this very much. Keep up the great work!

Let me know what you think

MPC Live Lofi Beat!

The drumming was a bit too hectic in parts. I do like the melody of the beat tho, I think it should be more in front and not in the background. Same with the background vocals. The beat doesn't stay in one place, which makes it less enjoyable; people generally like some repetition. not bad though - I think you have some solid ideas to refine

Feedback on this please I saw my mother again, today [F4F]

The drums need work. This has a lot of potential for sure, but the instrumentation seem like they come from all over the place. I think in particular, the snare roll that you put in the beginning should be taken out completely...or lower the volume of it. I was a drummer for years before I became a rapper. Drum rolls are supposed to give it groove, not to be accented like you have 'em. the snare rolls pop out louder than the clap sample. The clap sounds good though.

Also, in the very beginning, right when the percussion does come in, it seems like the synth is a little off time. maybe turn the attack down? these are just thoughts. Like I said, the most important thing I think you should examine is the instrumentation. The instruments sound GOOD, just not with each other.

This is cool man. Especially the last half of the beat. I think if you mix it a little better and sort out a few arrangement and timing hangups this would be rad. Nice job man keep it up.

Latest Beat Making Video
Cheers bro! Totally agree I need to work on my mixing. Not too sure on the timing thing, there is a part where it is purposefully out of time but I can see thats not to everyones taste. Thanks for listening!

The drums need work. This has a lot of potential for sure, but the instrumentation seem like they come from all over the place. I think in particular, the snare roll that you put in the beginning should be taken out completely...or lower the volume of it. I was a drummer for years before I became a rapper. Drum rolls are supposed to give it groove, not to be accented like you have 'em. the snare rolls pop out louder than the clap sample. The clap sounds good though.

Also, in the very beginning, right when the percussion does come in, it seems like the synth is a little off time. maybe turn the attack down? these are just thoughts. Like I said, the most important thing I think you should examine is the instrumentation. The instruments sound GOOD, just not with each other.

Whoa, thank you man. I appreciate the detail. I kinda worry that drums will be lost in the mix so i make sure everything can be heard. I will take your advice on board. Cheers!

I come from a classical background in music so I really like the way you styled the track. Reminded me of an epic movie trailer, good stuff bro. I just dropped a new instrumental and I'd like your feedback on it! Leave a like and comment if you really dig it.

- Lucciago

bro your drums fills are goat level. how you get em so dank?
I like the beat, it's something i think i could listen to even without a rapper on.

that sample you worked in about halfway thru the beat is dope.

Back