All I Need produced by I.M.O. Reign - Feedback 4 Feedback F4F

I'mo Reign

What up, I haven't posted anything in awhile. I've been working on a beat cd. Here is one of the tracks. All feedback is welcome, good or bad. Check it out, let me know what you think. Post links and I'll give feedback.

I think the melodies in this are programmed very well. I like the string sound that comes in a lot. The only thing I would say is that I feel like the drums make it sound a bit dated, but then again idk if a more old school vibe is what you're aiming for?

On the first melody, not feelin' that at all. Nit sure why to dissonant, or something or just doesn't vibe with that synth bass. I like that bass line sounds good. I like all the harmony at 0:58 . Honestly tho, the track sounds somewhat overproduced. There's kinda too many different instruments and melodies that make the beat a little to busy IMO. Most of the melodies are pretty good, but they could have been laid out a little better. -----Peace :) Also I followed you on SC

not bad at all man. kinda stiff a little but that comes with the electro feel.. i like how it sounds when all instruments are going with the strings. keep it up

That's interesting, remembers me some game play "drama" instrumentals in some old games, appreciate it. Interesting synths, instruments, crash's, closed hi-hats, like it all. Nothing to change far as i can tell. Master sounds good balanced. Thanks for the feed

The drums a little repetetive imo
beside that the beat is nice, i cant hear any rapper spit on it tho
but this is cool

Back