Aggressive Trap beat w/ lyrics (mixing and arrangement feedback needed)

NASTIITAXII

WOuld love some specific feedback on the mixing. the frequencies are clashing but i cant seem to sort that out. All the best!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BirdPerfume2.jpg
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:
WOuld love some specific feedback on the mixing. the frequencies are clashing but i cant seem to sort that out. All the best!

Song is interesting, but I'll only comment on the mix: the synth sounds about right in the mix. the 808 seems to have too much high end, EQ it so it stays in the bottom of the mix. hihat is too present, throw on a low pass or lower volume. vocal mix is hard to explain so you'll just need to practice that

Check out my track if you could: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...y-south-etc/ayembeats-back-banger-f4f-534530/

The beat sounds good, the 808s are nice and I like the drum pattern also, especially the high hat. I think you can improve the mixing of the vocal. The effect you use on the vocal sounds not very common. The flow sounds very good too, good work bro and thank you for the feedback on my beat! ;)

Thanks man ! and no problem :P yeah vocal mixing is a whole other beast aside from producing and im just starting to get my toes wet with it. Really appreciate the positive constructive feedback.

Back