After Over 6 Months in the Studio, My EP is Published on Google Play Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
its cool me and Metrogoosen had a lil disagreement last week we cool now though your music is great keep it up 4real ...just followed ya on soundcloud ima check u out
this forum is funny as hell, wish i has friends that were into making beats passionately in real life reguardless of taste in style.. its just fun being creative and i think everyone that makes beats can relate to that. people that dont make beats just dont get it

thanks ill take the responsibility of making generic trap beats on this forum . someones gotta do it. and i do it sooo good you think i use loops from a kit lol

or from YouTube... smh.

Can we please keep it on to topic you honeybadgers? i don't care if you don't like it, the next topic is waiting for you, if you do like it then this would be the place to post.

Also, i don't see anyone else up on google play store, is it because you're unoriginal, or just uninspired? I'm trying to pay bills here, and my EP is of very little cost, and good listening, especially if you're a vocalist and want to work together :D.

Last edited:
lol bruh,

We're bringing you more attention. This is the hottest thread on the forum.

Last edited:
i don't honestly believe negative publicitiy = good publicity, that is for Politicians and Wallstreet scum.

I still got no damn sales on my EP, but i suppose i'm just not cool and everyone can frolic in my topic saying any crap they want.

My Google Play Page is down for the weekend, due to an update and something i put it on hold for.

Last edited:
Gude,

my feedback concentrates on "sea of clouds": well, that was kinda trippy...nothing you hear every day - in a good way. The first thing I noticed was the drums - the groove sounds a bit off. It has something in it that throws me out. Also there is pumping in the overall beat - that obvious that I think its intended by you? If not I would check the compressor / limiter settings on the master.
Pls don't get me wrong. I can see your creativity in all this plus your extended and detailed feedback on my beat shows your knowledge in mixing and music in generel. I just think the both of us got one thing in comment: our music is rather "special interest" and doesn't appeal to the mainstream. Not saying that "hitting the mainstream" should be the main goal. Music is art and the more experimental, the harder it is to find an audience.
Keep it up!

Thanks, i get the critizicm you're giving, and yes it is intentional, supposed to lure you in and out of states of subconsciousness...

And it isn't hard finding the audiene, it's hard for the audience to find you ;)

Keyboard keys aren't working, negotiating an exchange currently...

Kept it in the box with foam pads during non-playing time, and the keys just stopped working. wth man.

this forum is funny as hell, wish i has friends that were into making beats passionately in real life reguardless of taste in style.. its just fun being creative and i think everyone that makes beats can relate to that. people that dont make beats just dont get it

Yeah the sad thing is is you came in here and bad-mouthed me, andi still don't have a single sale on my chillaxing EP: DJ Limerick – Musique sur Google Play

i've knocked it down t ohalf a pack, but im not a good rapper anyways, plus i don't want that life i'd rather produce music ;). I make triphop, not rap... don't want bangers in my studio : |

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back