After Over 6 Months in the Studio, My EP is Published on Google Play Store

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's Track-Beds for vocals, also easy listening trip-hop, i am not forcing you to buy anything, lol take a chill pill :D.

It's Old Skool, you probably are young and just don't get it.

BTW i took down the YT Previews because of YTD (YouTube Downloader)... i'm not signed, so i'm flying solo, if you click the Original Post Link you can preview the songs by clicking to the left of each name, It's not for everyone, but i chillax to it plenty of times.

Last edited:
It's Track-Beds for vocals, also easy listening trip-hop, i am not forcing you to buy anything, lol take a chill pill :D.

It's Old Skool, you probably are young and just don't get it.

BTW i took down the YT Previews because of YTD (YouTube Downloader)... i'm not signed, so i'm flying solo, if you click the Original Post Link you can preview the songs by clicking to the left of each name, It's not for everyone, but i chillax to it plenty of times.
we need generic trap beats bro

lol nah, fam. you make too many of those, we really don't need any more.
thanks ill take the responsibility of making generic trap beats on this forum . someones gotta do it. and i do it sooo good you think i use loops from a kit lol

Last edited:
Everyone settle down and stop hijacking my topic please. If you don't like it, feel free to exit the topic, otherwise, feel free to catch a preview of the tracks from the "Musique sur Google Play" link... And who says loop kits aren't good?

I used Mixman Studio XPro with Royalty-Free Loops and used the DM2 Digital Music Mixer to DJ some of these tunes, then used Cool Edit Pro 2.0 to crop and export sections of the performance, and remastered in FL and have videos ready for DVD. But most of the songs are made using synthesizers i played melodies on to add to the spectrum, and about half of them are simply made from scratch in FL Studio 12.4.2 using tweaked generators and self-made drum kits, please don't be so quick to judge from a 30 second clip, or possibly the most eccentric song in the Album, which has been taken down due to flames.

BTW Mongoose or w/e your name is you have been reported for troll attacks in my topic, again, if you don't like the music plz leave, i didn't make you come to this topic.

Moderators? could we please delte the unsavory negative, and deconstructive posts so that it isn't a flame topic? Thanks in advance, even if you can't.

Last edited:
Preview Track, Chill-out Music meant to present and represent a Protest to the Violence in the world, sit back relax, pour yourself some cognac or spark a blunt, and just let go ;)

Not the greatest Performance ever but this one i had problems making counter-melodies for so i just went with the flow and it's very chillax IMHO. worked very hard on the EP, so this is the least expensive song, might as well rip it using YouTube Downloader, but the rest of my songs are protected because they worked out much better, very chill ;)

Video is cropped and has no fade-in fade-out, ironically due to an error with the visualization plugin i used to render this video, so the full song is more professional, thanks for the views :D

Now that i think about it, i'm satisfied with my SoundCloud Links for my EP, my b:

Last edited:
BTW im quitting smoking so i'm struggling to contain the frustration of phys/pysch addiction to nicotine, and these trolls bshing a good album :S.

Last edited:
Yeah cuz everyone is making the same sounds as me, not a load of other ppl's beats : /

That not what it meant it was a inside joke between me and him.. i really enjoyed your track it was trippy as hell like something off the hotline miami game sorry i didnt feedback at first keep it up your work is on point and can hear the effort in it have a nice day

Well that's nice to hear, i was more concerned with the tennis jokes drowning my topic... and a post was deleted for being highly inflammatory, everyone loves their own music, im not a god, i just know that my EP is quality and nobody seems to be buying.

I'm not trying to be that gangsta with diamond teeth and tigers on a gold chain, i'm trying to pay bills and survive bro,and i got the gift of "a good ear for music", i give plenty of feedbakc, ever to you, s i hope your words are sincere ;).

Well that's nice to hear, i was more concerned with the tennis jokes drowning my topic... and a post was deleted for being highly inflammatory, everyone loves their own music, im not a god, i just know that my EP is quality and nobody seems to be buying.

I'm not trying to be that gangsta with diamond teeth and tigers on a gold chain, i'm trying to pay bills and survive bro,and i got the gift of "a good ear for music", i give plenty of feedbakc, ever to you, s i hope your words are sincere ;).

its cool me and Metrogoosen had a lil disagreement last week we cool now though your music is great keep it up 4real ...just followed ya on soundcloud ima check u out

lol yea that generic line was funny you stirring things up around here i see and im digging it sir :cheers:

IMO it's more funny to watch hundreds of ppl just blindly follow rich ppl o try to do the same.

I know what i want in life, just enough, my own style ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back