*ABSOLUTE FIRE* Lil Uzi Vert Beat

Yo I'm returning the feed. Just a heads up when you linked me to return the feed, you linked me right to your soundcloud link instead of to here, which I was going to just review your beat in my thread but you probably wouldn't of checked back, so you may wanna go through some threads that you waiting on feedback from an see if thats what they did. Ok for the beat I like pretty much everything about this, even the really fast kicks which i normally don't like, I think the bass could be even heavier if I'm trine nit pick. A lot of people probably won't get to the part where the beat changes up but I really liked that. So as it sits this is a fire beat. dope work fam. good to see the quality is there an everything is in key, my last review was on a beat way outta key an i checked out the rest of his beats an they were all like that, so very refreshing from that. Dope work.

Dude, I like the arcady sounds. Very lil Uzi. The build up is great. Overall a great piece of work. I might change the synth lead/ piano sounds to be a bit more real rather than generated as you have quite a few of the 8 bit arcady type sounds. Overall awesome arrangement!

Back