ABCEZ [Sunday Morning]

Sounds dope! I really dug the sample you used, and how you manipulated the vocals. I also enjoyed how you buried them underneath the piano(?). The drums worked very well and were also mixed well too. The vocal sample at the end transitioned nicely too. Overall, this is dope, i'd like to hear a full version of it.
Check me out when you can: https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ed-my-second-ep-jay-prod-lovely-vibes-502299/

Thanks, plair. Sadly, I more than likely won't make a full version. I have a horrible habit of not goin' back to finish beats unless it's for another mixdown. I need to get out of that tho. And oh yeah, you're a beast.

Like it a lot man. Really unique vibe to it, samples all worked together really dope. Mad original, keep it up!

Man, that a nice sample here! Whole beat sounds like very first Kanye's productions. Can't wait for finished version!

nice chopping. overall mix could be cleaner but i don't really judge beats on mixing. i like the lo passed part, real cool, lol i like that part better than with the hi's. good job man

nice chopping. overall mix could be cleaner but i don't really judge beats on mixing. i like the lo passed part, real cool, lol i like that part better than with the hi's. good job man

'Preciate it, my man. I agree on the mixing, this was/is a rough draft, but I definitely agree.

Thanks for the feedback!

- Cool sample chop
- It feels kind of muddy in the mids/low frequencies -- if you can find a way to clear it up
- I would turn up the snare a little more and maybe remove a little reverb
- Just personally -- i would find a better sounding kick -- not realy feeling the one you used

Thanks for the feedback!

- Cool sample chop
- It feels kind of muddy in the mids/low frequencies -- if you can find a way to clear it up
- I would turn up the snare a little more and maybe remove a little reverb
- Just personally -- i would find a better sounding kick -- not realy feeling the one you used

Thanks for the feedback! I'm startin' to think maybe I should have mixed it down a little more before I posted it to Soundcloud haha, but I do appreciate and accept your criticism/opinions. The finished version will be souped up. Soup as a verb is pretty cool.

Not a huge expert on this genre, but seems pretty solid to me. The kick needs some work, it'd sound better with a more solid sound to it. The track is a bit muddy, but you said that it was a rough draft so I'm assuming you haven't focused to much on that yet. Definitely potential here. And the end was awesome XD

Not a huge expert on this genre, but seems pretty solid to me. The kick needs some work, it'd sound better with a more solid sound to it. The track is a bit muddy, but you said that it was a rough draft so I'm assuming you haven't focused to much on that yet. Definitely potential here. And the end was awesome XD

'Preciate it, plair! Yeah, this is barely mixed at all. And Nicolas Cage is insane haha

I can get down with this... that nice bbq music. I can foresee a dope video to this.

Instruments: 9/10 good sample selection
Arrangement: 10/10 I like how u faded the vocals under the beat during the verse to clear room for a rapper to spit some fire over it.
Mix: 10/10 everything was clean and punchy, how samples supposed to be
Vibe: Out back at the grill with the kids grillin some chickin and ribs bobbin my head lol
Overall: 9/10 keep at it bro

I can get down with this... that nice bbq music. I can foresee a dope video to this.

Instruments: 9/10 good sample selection
Arrangement: 10/10 I like how u faded the vocals under the beat during the verse to clear room for a rapper to spit some fire over it.
Mix: 10/10 everything was clean and punchy, how samples supposed to be
Vibe: Out back at the grill with the kids grillin some chickin and ribs bobbin my head lol
Overall: 9/10 keep at it bro

Yessssssss, that's a GREAT vibe! Thanks, my man!

Back