9th Wonder/RZA Type Beat Feedback For Feedback 100% Guarantee

J-Hershey

A soul flip. Please leave legitimate feedback. Down for likes for likes and reposts for reposts. LETS BUILD!

Great job on chopping those samples bro! Keep killin the lo fi game. I just dropped a new track and I'd like your feedback. If you really dig it drop a like or comment.

- Lucciago

Great job on chopping those samples bro! Keep killin the lo fi game. I just dropped a new track and I'd like your feedback. If you really dig it drop a like or comment.

- Lucciago

Dope stuff like the ambient vibes and the way you dig the drums. Clean mix as well I can hear ab-soul on it

Really dig the soulful vibes. I was on the brink of saying it's a tad repitive in parts, but since its a shorter beat it works and it changed up at the end right when it needed to. Solid work overall good job

Chill beat broski. Clean drum work. And I like the lo-fi here. Listened through twice and I don't have much to critique here.

Good job.

those percusions are amazing they add a dope groove to the beat i'll give you 9/10 for this beat keep it up

This was enjoyable. Nice chops and cuts. I know its lo-fi, but if I was you I would have added a bass on top of the sampled bass, just to give it a bit extra depth. I can Masta Ace flow on this for some reason :D Good jub

This is nice. I totally wanted to hear old school Kanye jump over the beat at any second. Really nailed that soul sampling in this. I think I agree that the drums could be improved slightly, maybe a more open sounding snare, but either way this is dope. Nice job.

Bro this is nice, kinda makes me think of an early Kanye beat. Lots of energy, my only gripe is that it's a tad bit repetitive but I feel like having an artist over the track could fix this.

I like this a lot man it sounds really polished! You keep it changed up too its got movement, good work fair play mate

Great sampling and clever structure,it gives you a chill vibe,mix on point too,Keep it up! (Excuse my late response)

Back