89's Horror Science Fiction Trap Extravaganza on your squad

DeAdeyE

I am never good at replicating other people's styles, so I just did a "ME" kind of beat, influenced primarily by my childhood taste in movies and comics/ etc..

I could always use a play or two, you can feedback or follow if you want, or don't FB at all and just give me a listen or two!

It is the song in my Sig.

Last edited:
I like this beat a lot. Only two things that I don't think match is the synth. I would get a different more ambient bells and switch it. And change the clap to a metro boomin trap clap. Everything else work wells.

I really like the 808s on this for sure. I actually kind of like the grimey-ness of the bells mixed with the ambient synths. Nice work bro.

Very unic type of beats. Great to hear some other instrumentals. I would just change the melody of the bells at some part and an other clap with more power because with all the high sound the clap isn't really present exept if it is what you wanted. For the rest nice job

I really like the 808s on this for sure. I actually kind of like the grimey-ness of the bells mixed with the ambient synths. Nice work bro.

Thanks over 5000 for the comment on the 808's, I make all of my basses myself, so I take that as a personal compliment. :)

the grime layers well, I think you're onto something. I would say those synth hits in the intro are a little overpowering but it still kinda makes sense

Thank you! I fought with that synth forever to give it the old school movie presence that I wanted but I think I may have overcorrected..

Bro ita lowkey lit, i like the dark vibe it has to it, i didnt like the that percussion on the kick pattern that much, i really dig the hi hats and the bells were top notch bro, the placement is also very well done, keep it going!!

Thank you everyone for the kind words and anyone who gave me any plays! I actually just started making beats again about a month ago. I have 13 completed, and I am actually working on a new micro-genre (I know, putting things in boxes is lame, but some of us are super anal) My Issue is that I master at a friend's house who has a full time job and family, so getting everything sounding perfect when you are obsessive and on someone elses schedule is mind melting. But more F4Fs on this, and way more F4Fs and tracks that have lyrics on them to follow!

I can see the similarities, even though your song is more theatrical, with a big build to a big moment.

I have posted a new song for F4F so if you don't really want to F4F this one anymore, that would be fine. :)

Xannax - The extraterrestrial sound when its first introduced I felt was a bit strong, but with all the melodies hitting at once, this is tight everything compliments well!

Second beat is just as good, I felt the lead was lil overpowering, but once that 808 jumped in, it was fire, I like you glitch snare. All I have to say is work on your mixing game, than you really gone be F'n shit up! Props!

Xannax - The extraterrestrial sound when its first introduced I felt was a bit strong, but with all the melodies hitting at once, this is tight everything compliments well!

Second beat is just as good, I felt the lead was lil overpowering, but once that 808 jumped in, it was fire, I like you glitch snare. All I have to say is work on your mixing game, than you really gone be F'n shit up! Props!

Thank you for the compliments, I love your flow on a few of your tracks. Once I get some of the vocal tracks down on some of our tracks I'd love to show you and maybe get a feature.

love the synths on this and the melodies and harmonies are sick af. the drums seemed to be mixed kinda muddy and a little out of tune. other than that this is nice

Back