6LACK Type beat- 'Voices'. F4F Guaranteed!

Digging the feel and mood that this conveys. My biggest criticism would have to be that it's lacking in dynamics in general. Although yeah its a chill track and needs to remain chill to have a solid flow through, its gotta have balance you know. For example the hats are good, but almost sound just a little too wide, to the point where despite them being very quite, theyre almost distracting. Sounds almost like everything is either mono or widened way out, which is cool but theres gotta be something to fill the gap I feel like. Just my 2 cents.

Love the sample, the way you processed it really gives it that 6LACK feel, which is an artist who really inspires me btw, nice sound selection on the drums as well, love the 808 as well as the snare. Just wish you played around a bit more with the automation on the filtered parts, other then that excellent job man left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well, let me know your thoughts man I'd be highly interested to har what you have to say.

Here's a link : Future/Drake Type Banger - JUICE (prod. Gotham) F4F Guaranteed !

Back