6LACK Type Beat - "Motivation" (Feedback4Feedback)

therealage

My last beat drop for February :cool: ... Let me know what you guys think. And leave links so I can return feedback. Peace

Nice drum work and hi-hat/clap rolls. Really keeps it moving and the energy. I don't really love the main synth/sample thing, it falls a little flat but the drums and bass help give it the momentum it needs and makes up for it. What program are you using? The mixing/mastering of the track is nice, keeps the headroom but is pretty loud at the same time, I like it

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Nice drum work and hi-hat/clap rolls. Really keeps it moving and the energy. I don't really love the main synth/sample thing, it falls a little flat but the drums and bass help give it the momentum it needs and makes up for it. What program are you using? The mixing/mastering of the track is nice, keeps the headroom but is pretty loud at the same time, I like it

Here's a link if you could return the feed, thanks!
www.futureproducers.com/forums/prod...mcees-fresh-flip-classic-dilla-sample-533684/

Thank you bro. I use logic pro x for everything I do.

Back