6LACK Type Beat called "Reflections" | F4F All Feedback Will Be Returned !

I like this dude, has me feeling the groove, and the arrangement is A1, I would recommend turning up your snare, its a little quiet, but this mix is very nice, I would say some of the melodic elements you have in the second half of the track need to be raised in volume or equed so that they stand out in the mix a little more, overall great work homie.

I like this dude, has me feeling the groove, and the arrangement is A1, I would recommend turning up your snare, its a little quiet, but this mix is very nice, I would say some of the melodic elements you have in the second half of the track need to be raised in volume or equed so that they stand out in the mix a little more, overall great work homie.

thank you for the feedback bro i really appreciate it. im gonna go back and do some post production on it and apply what you said as well

The initial sample definitely has a 6LACK vibe. The reverse synth is dope but I think it needs more character (maybe some EQ work, Reverb, etc) ... I agree with the person above that the snare is a bit weak. Needs to be bigger. You've captured the 6LACK vibe for sure. Keep working on mixing to take your beats to that next level!

Here is my latest drop.

MadeinTYO Type Beat - Wings (Feedback4Feedback)

It's not bad man.I like the synthy melody and the drums,but should be better mixed togheter .
Let me know what do you think about my beat
[thread=537228]Boom bap Soulful Hip Hop Beat 2017 Rap Instrumental "Hopeful" (prod.by Danama)

[/thread]

Last edited:
Awesome! I think the snare needs to either be turned up, or maybe doubled and panned, something to give it more presence, however only before the drop. The snare actually has a nice presence with the high hats, like it's laid back and too too loud. Those snare rolls I think could be EQd to bring out there mids to give them a punch. Other than that, really feeling it. Did you make the video too? Good work.

Check me out, thanks! Morning Cypher-F4F! (prod. MGR)

Back