6lack Type Beat 2017 x Bryson Tiller x Big Sean Sample Beat (prod. by T___Time)

T___Time

Hey guys and girls please let me know what you think about this beat i made. Any kind of feedback is appreciated and if you liked it you're welcome to comment or subscribe to my channel.

i think it would be great if there were a sub bass line or an 808 or something under the kick, without it its kinda missing that extra touch. i really like the intruments and melodies you used, very nice sounding and mixed well

Thanks for the feedback :) I already subbed you!
Please guys give me more feedback - i will follow anybody back and listen to your latest beat!

Clean mix, the snaps kinda feel outta place though. It'd be cool to have a little drop after the chorus, and have a crazy bassline come in.. like unexepected.

Thanks for the feeback guys! I'm still working on my next beats but still appreciate your comments over here! Please go on - i'll follow all of you back and give feedback as well :)

You totally nailed the sound. totally 6lack. Really dope instrumentation but im not sure about the drum samples. Either way the beat is dope and you got talent

Back