6LACK Feat. Russ Type Beat - "New Love" (Feedback4Feedback)

That 808 is hard! I like the vibe and definitely can hear 6LACK on this. Nice sounds and pretty solid mix! I must subscribe. Keep up with the good work and we would definitely gonna collab as soon as we finished our started projcets. Bless!

Your sound selection and the way you mixed that beat is out of this world. I can definitely hear Russ on this one! I followed and liked the track. Please check out my track and please leave a like/comment! All support is highly appreciated god bless!

Your sound selection and the way you mixed that beat is out of this world. I can definitely hear Russ on this one! I followed and liked the track. Please check out my track and please leave a like/comment! All support is highly appreciated god bless!
thanks bro! I left you a comment on your YouTube video! dope stuff on the beat. good sample work.

Beat is straight fire!!! So many TRAP style beats and none sound like this. Good work man everything sounds flawless. What did you use to make this beat? Keep it at it yo you got yourself a fan!

When you get the chance check me out

LOFI.Hiphop (That's the way we roll bro!)
Appreciate it bro! Mostly used Omnisphere for the synth sounds on this one. And then random drum hits I have collected. Bout to drop in on your thread now.

I can definitely hear 6lack on this one, haven't heard enough of russ to know if he would fit or not but regardless this beat bumps!

Check my track on soundcloud, I produced the beat too, let me know what you think and follow!
Games (Prod by @slickislife) by Slick | Billy Slick | Free Listening on SoundCloud
Thanks bro ... I fuck with your track. I beat is dope. your flow is dope. I think your vocals are sitting a bit to loud above the beat. the mix is good but the levels should come down a bit. The melodic singy parts could be a little better as well. that will come with practice. I really like your potential bro. keep it up

Back