50 cent type beat - Get Money B F4F

First of all, its definently a 50 record, could hear him doing a typical 50 cent chorus on this. I like the sampled guitar, sounds tight. New York shit right here :)
I also like the filtered breaks you got going on. Its all clean bro. I would maybe have bass boosted the lower Hz on the bass. Not much to say, very simplistic and gritty like a New York beat should be. What kind of plugins do you add to your master? :)
- Here is my latest beat: Trav$ Scott Type Beat - "Wildin Out" Crazy Banger - Feedback Returned

This beat was tight, man 5/5 from me.

The mix was perfect and the drums hit hard and matched well with the sample. Tbh, I can't think of anything that I would want to improve on it. I disagree with homie above me...I think the bass was fine as is.

Really good work.

Here's a link to my latest beat: Logic/J. Cole type beat.

This is straight fire bro! I could hear 50 murdering this! This is a solid mix and I like the sample that you used on this. I'm suprised it doesnt have that many views yet. The drums really pop out on this! Keep grinding fam! I left you a comment, like, and subscribe on your YouTube profile. Return the feed?

Last edited:
Back