4 different Beats, produced with Maschine 2.2 F4F 100%

Wow, I'm really impressed with the quality of your tracks. Sounds very professional. It's nice that you have a well defined style and I can hear that throughout your beats. The drums are on point and the mix is top notch too. Honestly, I wouldn't change a thing!

Check me out and let me know what you think.

[h=3]Str8 A's Productions - Sound The Horns Remix (FREE DL) F4F[/h]
- A

Thanks so much for the feed on my track - I'm here to return the love!

This is dope man - you are talented and have a really unique style and sound which is a really good thing. All four beats are dope but I think the first one sounds a bit odd to me... it just seems like you may be able to fill in a lot of the 'space' sonically to give it more depth and power. The bass sound in that track seems a bit lacking in mid range frequencies that really give it character.

The other three have a lot more frequencies from top to bottom to make them feel really balanced. I really dig everything you did here. Keep it up!

Cheers!

Dope work fam on all of them. I'd have to say that 2nd or 3rd one is my favorite one. My only tip would be to focus on the mixing so that all of the sounds blend nicely together homie. It sounds good though homie. Keep up the good work.

Your beats arent really my typically style of music but however i found my self enjoying the professional quality of the sounds and the mix was great. Keep up.

This is dope man dont have many complain on this one . On the second track kick need more punch but otherwise this one a banger . Nice string on the lat one . Keep it up man .

Back