3 New Instrumentals - F4F - Modern Top Sound

Headnod

Hey future producers, this week I spent some time producing a few beats. Some of them I spent time mixing which I really don't usually do on my beats, only level them out and figure which sounds sound good together (no plugins added etc). But this time I did. So tell me what you think of my three new beats.

SoundClick artist: HeadnodComplex - page with MP3 music downloads

1. Supa Dupa Cash Flow

2. False Love

3. Finally Home /Lion hearted

And remember all feedback is returned.

Hey Headnod,

first of all thanks for the kind words on my "Slow Down" record.

I checked out your tracks on sound click and to be honest they are a bit quiet. My Mixing Console says - 16 to -18 DB so you can get a lot more out of your mastering.
The volume balance is very very good and the panning and verbs are really good too. You got some creative sense bro.

My tip to make your Drums a bit more roomy and live sounding. Hope that helps.
1. Create 1 Aux Channel and send all drum channels through a Bus to this Aux Channel.
2. Add Reverb on the Aux Channel.
- Reverb Settings
- short decay
- a lot of presence
- Don't allow the original signal to come through just send the Reverb out of the Aux Channel.
3. Just add this Aux Channel in to your mix with - 25DB and it will make your drums sound really crisp ;)

Keep up the good work homie.

Well done bro! I think you've got a lot of talent, and you've definitely defined your sound. What I would do now if I were you is shop for some new synths and drum samples. Your melodies are on point, but in my opinion, you could be using some better sounds, especially if you're trying to make money with your beats. Rappers want tracks that really stand out. Excellent job though. Check out my track. https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ll-rap-beat-sometimes-white-obama-f4f-503248/

Hey guys, thanks for the feedback. To djseip, I think the volumes are low because of the soundclick stream, but im not sure. Do you know if its running 190p or 320p or above? I have actually never figured that out.

All feedback returned!

Good job on them beats yo! I like the way you mixed them.. they got a nice vibe to it.. false love is my favorite! I enjoyed listening to them.. Great work! #BASSGOD

Last edited:
Supa Dupa Cash Flow sounds tight, everything sounds good with mix
False Love is a cool R&B track, the hook on that be is sweet
Finally Home sounds is my least favorite but still a pretty good beat

Back