27- Augustus the Great (RETURNING ALL FEEDBACK)

Super dope I fw this beat dope ass sound selection and the beat stays interesting throughout this is clean if you got the right artist on this & got it into the right hands this would be a hit for sure, I'm really impressed by this beat from the production all the way to the mixing nice one.

Great work ! It really does sound like you know what you're doing I mean this beat is dope asf, I like the dark vibe coming from this, the mix sounds clear and clean and both the melodies and the vocals were dope
very nice work you have here!!

For the past 3 days I've been listening to all the tracks on here for fun and was pleasantly surprised listening to yours. It was one of the best I'd heard, that bass though, so loud and overpowering it ruined the track for me. I feel like you were trying to accomplish one of those big swelling moments in your track, instead of the bass try using orchestral type instruments or synths that sound almost orchestral.

That main synth that flutters up is perfect. The slight change in sound design during the switch-up section is really nice too. I don't know if I can think of too much to change. It's really melodic and cinematic, the energy keeps up throughout the piece without becoming repetitive, and the sound design is on point. I'm really feeling this one. Nice work man.

this thread should be good
o.png

Lol, why?

I saw the video on Twitter and I did't like it. After hearing it in SoundCloud, I love it. My only problem is the mixing. The snare is too loud. Just turn it down a tad bit. Everything else is good. great sound design and great drums.

Recording ya production with a phone takes away so much quality from it, lol. I hate it to be honest, but real view promotion is worth it.

Return the Love HERE

Back