21 Savage x Kevin Gates Type Beat - My first beat on YouTube! (Feedback4Feedback100%)

CatpacK

I would like to get some feedback and suggestions on how to improve this beat and if it even needs improvment
this is an updated thread, changed some stuff to the beat :)

This is cool. I kind of like the filtered melody you have going on. That second melody comes in that follows the first, and first listen, it sounds just a little too loud for me, too out front.

Overall, the melody is cool though, definitely works for this type of beat.

The drums are pretty good man! Those hi hats again might be just a touch too loud, atleast in my opinion. I know that's kind of the style in these type of beats though. Nice kick and snare sounds and patterns.

Definitely earned a subscribe from me to your channel!

If you get a second, check me out, and if you like what you hear, hit me back with a subscribe, I'd appreciate it!
Jealousy (Feedback 4 Feedback, Always!)

its fresh man.. I like it. I agree with The Thrillz, some harmony on the melody will build it up nicely. Also I thought maybe a little more volume on the snare and clap? idk just a thought

i'm not vey expert about beats but i found this production awesome... the mix is very solid... i like vey much the sweeping sub bass... if i have to suggest something to improve the lead melody sound a little bit distorted in my opinion but nothing important.. just a little bit........ is it a sample? however it sound not bad....... simply if there a saturator on it or a distortion i would low the dry/wet button a little bit

Back