21 Savage Dark Trap Beat (F4F as always!!)

The keys are dope, the choir is creepy af but it works, I feel the drum pattern is cool but the samples used could be more crisp and hard hittin overall it feels too boomy rn and the hi hats/claps should provide some more contrast imo. But definitely a dope beat I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

The keys are dope, the choir is creepy af but it works, I feel the drum pattern is cool but the samples used could be more crisp and hard hittin overall it feels too boomy rn and the hi hats/claps should provide some more contrast imo. But definitely a dope beat I left a like and a comment !

Make sure to visit my thread as well and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear your thoughts ! Link below :

THE ICON SERIES VOL.1 - R Kelly (prod. by Gotham)

Hey thanks bro! I Always appreciate some constructive criticism! Gonna check your thread out now

I had to listen through it three times to appreciate all the subtle sounds you put in. Bells, choir, and synth, and the stereo drums. What is that "water-like" noise in the background that follows through the whole track? I like it. Only thing I have to say is that it's a bit repetitive. Other than that, great job man. Gave you a sub, too. mind checking out my post?

F4F Mac Miller | Earl Sweatshirt type beat - [SUB4SUB]

Last edited:
Hey thanks! I appreciate it! That nosie you hear is what is supposed to be the mechanical sound you would hear on a toy box, if that makes sense! Gonna check your post out now man!

The beat has the dark horror vibe but imo I cant see 21 Savage on this the beat is dark but it doesn't have the trap elements 21 likes, like the 808 ain't dirty or hitting hard also the drum pattern is a lil boring not being rude also the beat is very repetitive and after a while the listener will loose interest. You could bring in new sounds/instruments or remove some to add a switch up, but keep working tho.

Check out my channel.
YouTube

Back