2018 Pop/Rap Instrumental | "Let You Know" | Legit F4F

Hey, everyone. I just uploaded my newest track to YouTube. It's similar to my last beat. It's a euphoric piano beat, more pop than rap, but no reason a pop rapper couldn't jump on it or even share a verse with a singer. Let me know what you think, and I'll return the feedback (just post a link). (I'll leave legit feedback, too, none of that "it's good" bs.) Thanks!

The piano sounds amazing, I like that lead on the hook as well. Not a fan of the particular kick drum you used tho, the drums in general could use some work to spice thing up imo. All the melodic elements of this beat sound perfect tho, good work !

Make sure to visit my thread and let me know what you think, I'd be highly interested to hear what you have to say, link below :

'drknghts ep out now (f4f guaranteed)

Nice great sounding pianos them alongside the other sounds create a very inspirational/happy vibe I can see this instrumental not only being for a pop artist but being used on TV or the big screen in some sort of romantic film/show lol. The drums are nice the kick could use a lil more punch only a little the pianos overpower it a lil but its not a big deal, I thinks some aded strings would of been nice and would of added a more dramatic feel but overall dope beat also Thanks for the feedback on my beat.

hey thx for your feedback agreed on all of it.
Now listening to your track (which is great) i love how your drums progress and sound in the mix
You have left alot of room for vocals which i find really hard to do so good job. Actually i wouldnt mind hearing a few vocal samples throughout your song though
It has a nice overall vibe and evokes feelings which is fantastic - good job

sounds really good, its definitely a pop beat, and to take it a little further i would say it gives me Christian pop vibes haha. I love all the instruments you have going, and the beat just feels good to listen to. The mix is pretty good, about 9/10, just need to give each sound a little more clarity and it would be set. great stuff, thank you for the specific feedback on my post, keep it up!

thanks for leaving feedback on my thread: Lil Pump Type Beat [SUPER FIRE] **F4F**

This beat is definitely an 'inspiring' type beat!! - really good choice in instruments .. the piano and strings together is always a good combo :). also the outro was beautiful

My only suggestion to make it better would be to increase the volume of the strings [when it came in it was almost unnoticeable] - would be dope to have it at a closer volume to the rest of the melody. -one more thing would be to create your own personalised beat tag [not the text-to-speech]. you've definitely got talent, beat was dope overall

keep it up!!

Back