2 Tracks [Dark Knight and X-O] All Feed Back will Be Returned!!!

Zakwan Small

Looking for constructive criticism. Will return all feedback. If you like what you hear, drop me a like and follow on SoundCloud. Follow the journey by viewing the links in the signature below. Thanks fam.

All right bro, I like the first one , but try some variation, also I think the kick doesn't fit well, sounds a bit like empty for me but is just my opinion.
In the second one, is kinda hard to listen because of that open hat, it's way to loud, lower it a bit.
Anyways the beats can be great with just a few tweaks..Big up!

All right bro, I like the first one , but try some variation, also I think the kick doesn't fit well, sounds a bit like empty for me but is just my opinion.
In the second one, is kinda hard to listen because of that open hat, it's way to loud, lower it a bit.
Anyways the beats can be great with just a few tweaks..Big up!

Thanks bro. I agree with you actually. I rushed these two projects and I didn't pay attention to the details. I'll make the changes tonight. I

i like that second one alot its nasty muddy and dirty sounding love beats like that....that snare is nice to it was nice not hearing the same 808 snare again

I made some changes to the Dark Knight. Reduced the kicks, added 2 new melodies and did a better job at EQing, Mixing and Mastering.

I'll put in further work on the X-O instrumental tonight.

EDIT: Just fixed X-O. Turned down the Kick. Add a couple FX Did a some better EQing and Mixing.

Last edited:
Great trap work on both beats!! You really have tallent pls keep this good work on!!

the beginning is a nice dark vibe, but it doesnt really change in terms of melody or anything throughout, it needs something fresh somewhere

Same thing with the second one, the beat is nice, but it needs variety and the hi hat is abit harsh

good overall though

Back