2 New Instrumentals "The Bag" & 2Midnight Lights" | Feedback returned!

Headnod

2 New Instrumentals "The Bag" & 2Midnight Lights" | Feedback returned!

Hey future producers. Long time no see. (well about two weeks) :)
I made two beats over the last few days. One is a mellow (Venting) instrumental called "Midnight Lights", the other one is a more uplifting, lit instrumental.

Tell me what you think of both of them, and remember to leave your links in the comments, so I can return the favor.

Hey Radium. Thanks for the feedback and comment on youtube, I appreciate the words alot.

I really like the ambient sample. Especially in the start when it is actually "Drowning". I don't really know what to point out, other than the mix is pretty high frequency based, which is not bad at all, but not really my type of mixing. I would have evened it more out. (if its even possible in this case). Maybe added another element, even though sometimes simple is better. :) I left a like on soundcloud.

- Headnod

Both of these are tight.. This is nice work man.. Swung thru your YouTube page.. That "Lift Me Up" joint is a soulful piece.. Sub'd..

Come thru the page when you can.. YouTube

only peeped the first one its dope its got that drake/sade vibe i could hear party on this as well. I would just turn down those vocal samples a lil to fit in better to the beat

Hello everyone. I have returned all the feedback :) Again, remember to leave your links so I can return the favor. :)

- To Augustus the Great. Yes I have a soundcloud, but havn't spend much time on it, so therefore it hasn't been updated for a while, which means no new beats :)

Back