2 New beats - check one or both out! F4F

cratehead

Hey! I've been on a bit of a beat making streak recently. Check out two of my latest beats, listen to one or both, whatever. I'm just looking for feedback!!!

If you want to know the samples, just ask.

sounds good, the drums are a bit too dry tho, maybe try adding a bit of reverb to the snare, also the drums could be a tad more powerfull in the mix. I do apreciate the cuts and glitchy feel this track has to it. Could probably do with a little more low end aswell. keep at it mane.

Great work, these are both awesome tunes!

Track 1: Love the shutter/glitchy feel. As previous repliers have mentioned, the drums seem a bit 'dry' or poke out. You could try pulling them down a touch when they first come in to sit better in the mix. For them to sound more groovier, you could compress them a little more and add a splash of reverb with a short pre-delay (on the reverb) and maybe a low-pass filter (on the reverb). Maybe a slight distortion in there too might 'old school' them up a bit. Either way it sounds pretty dope as it is.

Track 2: This ones cool. The synth that bends up in pitch and starts at 1:05 and continues throughout the song - It sounds a little off tune when it reaches the final note of the bend. I would suggest pitching it up 1, 2 or 3 semitones and seeing if that works. Maybe bring the volume of the hi-hats down a touch. Other than that I think it fits together great, the bass frequencies sound awesome!

First one's insane, I love the dark sounding intro then that transition. The glitch adds a lot of personal flavor to that. The beat flows well and the melody is truly amazing! The transition at 1:00 was on point in my opinion. The transitions throughout the whole beat continue to intrigue me more and more into the music. I must say, this beat inspires me to write some lyrics. Good job!

The second beat has yet again a nice sounding intro. Beat flowed perfectly in with the melody along with the synth that later comes in at 1:05, I gotta say that this is some good work. I love it how you panned some of the sounds from the left to the right, the timing on that played a major role in the quality of the beat and it was well played out. I have nothing bad to say about either of these beats, good work!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...irty-south-etc/ay-en-you-gon-fold-f4f-501419/

I really digg your style my man, the first beat is on point I also have to agree with everyone else that the drums are holding this beat back and the second beat is just flat out sick no complaints on that one.
You got mad talent, I'm interested in working with different peoplehttp://www.soundclick.com/SOTerik check out my work if you are interested hit me up

Back