2 joints from my latest tape (F4F as always! :) )

from the "Self Love" Tape :whew:

errthang cooked up from yours truly from the sound to the instruments (wrote out parts)

a1831273833_16.jpg

(additionally, only if you wanna. OP dont force no one to do nothing. :) If you feel intrigued the rest of the tape is here: https://ajani1.bandcamp.com/album/the-self-love-tape

lmk what ya feel and vice-versa! :slick:

Last edited:
Edit: I bought the album. haha I'm diggin' it. Very good work

They sound really good! They're funny but actually really nicely produced. The melodies and music is really good haha the switch up between the acoustic ish and the beat is fire! big tune! i like it a lot. hahaha this is cool.

This is a lot different, but it's my new tune:
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

Last edited:
Edit: I bought the album. haha I'm diggin' it. Very good work

They sound really good! They're funny but actually really nicely produced. The melodies and music is really good haha the switch up between the acoustic ish and the beat is fire! big tune! i like it a lot. hahaha this is cool.

This is a lot different, but it's my new tune:
https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/its-all-up-to-fate

Yooo good looking out! Shit's got a nice spacey sound man I closed my eyes and imagined I was floating through the galaxy on some star wars type shit lmao. Just followed back. :cool:

Damn! Such nice vibes through the whole tape. I really liked it. When is self-love pt 2 coming out haha

Brooooo you sampled Don't Say by Jon B that's my Jam! This stuff bang fr I'm finna follow you bruh. That main slide melody on the second one give off major Lido vibes. Good stuff my dude.

First off, the quality of the tracks is on point, very pleasant to listen to.

That "We Gon' Shine" track though... Absolute gold my man, the bars, the singing, the vibes... I really only have positive things to say about it, and I'm definitely gonna grab the rest of the project.

Your musical universe is really nice man. You've also got a new fan, I'll be looking out for your stuff in the future for sure.

Those songs are incredible! Really loved the vibes they gave off! Release this on Spotify & Apple Music and start marketing these songs out. Good job, concept, music and artwork!
[h=3]Thanks for your feedback on my work[/h]

i enjoyed this man. u have ur own style and that's the most important of all. the acoustic part before the crossover was real dope. good job, keep it up bro

whole lotta soul in this, absolutely loving it, feel good music that can turn a bad day around. Keep it up man

Ay you're going places.. this right here is amazing! Well produced/written, nothing more to say really. I think it's dope!

I loved the R and B feel of the first track. Once the drums start the track bangs. The vocals are mixed extremely well and I just love the feel of the track. Check my track here.

Man this is really dope homie! Mixed well and just really unique. Singing was dope on fuckboi apology..funny but trueshiit...We gon shine nice groove as well...Imma check some more of your stuff...You keep this up my friend

Wow, impressive! I really dig your variety. A good mix of several genres.

I got you with the follow on SoundCloud. Keep putting in that work, brother.

About the song called The fuckboi's apology: The guitar melody sounds good, it's pretty catchy. The mixing of the vocal sounds good too. The drums around 1:40 are cool, just like the bass. Good job dude and thank you for the feedback on my beat! ;)

haha this is fun and really dope! like the soulful vibe! well written and very good arrangement! very nice and clean mix! this is real quality! looking forward to listening to more of your work.. Im gonna keep an eye out! keep it up!

- thank you for your feedback

I dig the abstract artwork.. vibrant colors.. lets see if it contrasts in the music.... first song: dope singing.. got a anderson paak feel to it, it does sound a tad psychedelic is there a phasor or somehing on your vox? .. Dope harmonies.. I like the simplicity of this song.. And the topic actually, the phonecalls convey a story, i dig the hats when they come in really nice man .. this has alot of hit potential ...

2nd song: The detuned synth is dope.. my kinda style.. the rapping reminds me of kendrick a bit. i like the bounce to this song . the female vox go well with it.. i also like the trumpet(?) .. the verses are gd although to some it could get a bit repetitive flow wise.. to me though these songs are dope!!! Rtf please https://www.futureproducers.com/for...th-etc/yourself-outss-ft-chloe-opondo-533590/

Back