2 Beat's / PartyNextDoor, Wiz Khalifa Type Beat / F4F

Cool beat. I really liked the sample flip, the only thing I didn't like was the cowbell. It's an outdated sound.

Dope beats but the overall mix of both of them is a little over-compressed for me. Maybe try to cut some low end on the bass & drums and maybe don't push your limiter on the master so hard - sometimes it works wonders. Hope it helps, Peace.

1st beat:
I also agree about the cowbell sounding too cheesy/corny/dated for this -- takes me out of the beat because otherwise the beat is solid. Super nice spacey sound with a nice fat mix

2nd beat:
Really liking the sound with the big airy pad and that monster kick! Diggin the subtle addition of the spacey bells at the 2 minute mark too

Honestly man, both of these are pretty solid my dude, not much to say except to keep it up

return the feed:
https://www.futureproducers.com/for.../ethnic-jazz-sample-beat-500860/#post49908830

smooth as ****. as for the cowbell. i think you used it too liberally. maybe try spacing out the use for every now and them. its one of those sounds that if used liberally can break a track. second track was better imo. you have your mixes down well. bravo!

Back