1800 f4f

d1gd33p

im working on some loops ... ill drop a few here

drop some links

thank you in advance.

Last edited:
damn this is smooth as hell. only suggestion would be to maybe add more crack to the snare or maybe a kendrick wood type of snare

not a fan of the drums in this. in regard to the stereo imaging it all seems pushed out, the snare could be brought in with the bass drum to make it stand out more.

The drums are killa , bass aint got enough punch ... But all in one i really like it ! KEEP IT UP ! :)

If someone could take just 3 min to check out my new FREE BIG SEAN Type beat to give me some tips what i could do better next time it would be appreciated.

Im new to this forum , so im not able to put a link here until i reached my 5th post... so just add " watch?v=fFG4GRLvEeQ " behind the com/ of youtube :)

I hope you guys can understand my english ( specially the words -> writing issues , cuz im livin in germany :( ).

Thx
~Nic

the drums sounds weird too me. they dont sound like full bumpin' hip hop drums. what did you do in the mixing process?

nice old school feel! I really like the chops on this beat, and you create a really interesting melody! Snare could be a bit louder. As the drums goes, I would like to hear a more punch in the drums, I feel like they're lost in the mix. overall I dig the beat! good job!

I think the mix could do with some work. I think the stereo imaging of the sample is masking the drums a little. Drums are cool, but could be a little louder!

Last edited:
Clean hits right here bro, real nice smooth and great choice of instruments. but i DO agree with people ahead the mix needs sum work! keep it up tho.

I actually really like these drums, unlike a lot of people here. They sound very real, something that I struggle with a lot in my stuff. If it was mixed better this track would-be soo nice!

Back