15 Years Old (Muhammad Ali) Freestyle

D-toks

Changed the style up a bit compared to my last song Diamond, which from feedback people seemed to like but said they could not understand my way of enunciating words. So, we're here again with that new and enunciation I feel is pretty clean on this one. I like this tone and this sound. Hopefully y'all do to. All feedback welcome I seek to apply all of it. Thanks.

Ahhhh! I'm not 15. This song is about discovering my idol, Muhammad Ali, when I was 15 haha! Yes I'm much older now."Let me take you back, 15 years old now" - that's what I was referring to - a flashback.

To answer your question. I write pretty fast now I've been writing since I was 11 or so. Recording process can take a while. I spend a lot of time practicing the cadence and word play (i.e. which words I want to slur/join/stretch out, change the pronunciation of e.g. Muhammad A-lay at the end instead of A-lee sound...etc. etc.). I spend a lot of time on that. Then I record and that's not so bad. I don't do the mixing/engineering so I can't speak on that. I don't produce either so can't speak on that either. I'm glad you liked this track. I really appreciate it.

Last edited:
Back