"12" Dark Hip-Hop Instrumental *Free DL* (F4F)

RzRbeats

This is a new instrumental I made recently,it is something different from the usual stuff I make,I wanted to experiment with some modern hip hop sound,I want an opinion on the mix if possible,anyway check this out and leave some feed if you like and I will return the favour asap!

Yo the piano is cool but it sounds like you played the last string at the end of the 2nd bar in the wrong key. Overall its clean a little less reverb on the snare as mentioned above.
Add more instrumentation and drum breaks or change ups or filters to keep it interesting (especially more instrumentation). I hope this helps you.

I agree with what Capital P said. Everything else works well, but the louder set of strings that starts at :20 and 1:10 has some placed that are off key or that aren't using the right chords to complement the notes you're playing out on the piano.

The structure is good, and the piano works really well to give the haunting vibe you were going for. Just work on getting the right patterns for the louder string set and this will be even better.

Lest it be buried in the critique,
I really like the piano line on this. I thought that was excellently done.

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ion-will-return-all-feed-499647/#post49903332

Back