100% Feedback for Feedback -Futurebeat Viking Heaven Remix!

DAHTrump

DAH Trump

May I get your thoughts on this?

Comments on SoundCloud preferred! Please comment on SoundCloud.

Drop links so I can return the favor!

Last edited:
Quite different from what i was first expecting, but the beginning is quite interesting. When the track really starts playing is nice too. Drop was fine, voice's were well explored, bass line sounds okay but the synth kind of conflicts a little bit with the bass line. Sounds like too much information together, at least on my headset. Great job overall, piano playing is really nice. Violin came on it good as heaven. Could you check any track on my soundcloud please?

Very bright, dont always hear that nice warm brightness lately. The uniqueness alone had me vibing. The horns coming in kind of threw me off I think perhaps a different instrument could have worked better for when you brought in that energy. Still really enjoyed the song. the bass did seem kind of hidden at parts of the mix but was really nice when it came through. Really great job on the vocals those were very smooth and like stated above that violin work was insane! Great job dude.

Here is my link https://www.futureproducers.com/for...rty-south-etc/eerie-timeless-beat-f4f-527655/

Very soulful. I like the calm vibe mixing with the tension at the first part. In my opinion, the second drop should've been the first one isntead of the vocal chops you used after the build up (1st drop or bridge). It's very beautiful though, really enjoyed the listen. Keep it up man.

Yo the quality of the beat is really good. Be it the mixing or the sound selection :)
also commented on SC :)

Keep it up :)

Thanks for comments! Will reply soon!

keep comments coming in mean time and comment on SoundCloud if possible!

Awesome Remix. Like i am used by you.
The vibe perfectly fits the Song and the mix is on point.
Well done!

Back