(100% F4F) Just Dropped My Second EP | Jay Prod - Lovely Vibes

Very gloomy/ambient vibes right there,I mean it's pretty beautiful,I liked Love Lost and Daydream the most,dope work as always,only one thing though,the mix on Endine should have more clarity but that's merely my personal reference,I am searching for something to listen while studying and this makes me chill and gives me some space to my mind to think,exceptional work,Keep it up!

Check me out when you like:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...s-over-dark-boom-bap-beat-free-dl-f4f-502207/

https://jayprod.bandcamp.com/album/lovely-vibes-ep-2

What's up FP, just finished up a short EP titled "Lovely Vibes." It's beats from a time where a lot was going on in my life. I hope you enjoy it. Leave some critic and feedback to help me improve. Also don't forget to drop your tracks as well so I can return the favor :cool:

you're only 16 years old on the way to making classics. i love the boom bap style. my favorites were love lost and endline. Super clean mix. keep it up bro. Love lost makes me want to smoke a fat wood and chill.

consistently dope man, enjoyed the nostalgic vibe, drums and sampling. mix clean and sound selection is tight too.

Great from Front to back no track feels out of place every mix was great and the vibe is just chill really dig this.

Thanks for the feed!

"Reflections"
- Great feel to the track
- I really like the rhode sample (?)
- I like the drum pattern but i feel you could've used better drum sounds
- Instrumentation is on point
- Arrangement is good

Overall I really like the feel/vibe of the track -- i just wished the drums were better!

Wow, you're only 16? I'm jelly as **** lol. Wish I was at your level when I was your age. Every track is bliss. The mixes are damn nice and I found it very hard to find any flaws. Like the guy said above me, maybe you could bring the drums out more in the mix, but other than that it was damn near perfect. Good job man, makes me want to make a bandcamp fan account so I can support you. I'll probably buy this when I get home. Good shit, keep it up! You're going places foreal.

Favorite track: Daydream

Last edited:
The mix is pretty clear. This track will be more great if you add some rap vocals to it. and a heavy chorus. Damn that would be epic. o_O

Anyways, nice beat mate. Keep it up!! :)

Very gloomy/ambient vibes right there,I mean it's pretty beautiful,I liked Love Lost and Daydream the most,dope work as always,only one thing though,the mix on Endine should have more clarity but that's merely my personal reference,I am searching for something to listen while studying and this makes me chill and gives me some space to my mind to think,exceptional work,Keep it up!

Check me out when you like:

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...s-over-dark-boom-bap-beat-free-dl-f4f-502207/
you're only 16 years old on the way to making classics. i love the boom bap style. my favorites were love lost and endline. Super clean mix. keep it up bro. Love lost makes me want to smoke a fat wood and chill.
consistently dope man, enjoyed the nostalgic vibe, drums and sampling. mix clean and sound selection is tight too.
Great from Front to back no track feels out of place every mix was great and the vibe is just chill really dig this.
Thanks for the feed!

"Reflections"
- Great feel to the track
- I really like the rhode sample (?)
- I like the drum pattern but i feel you could've used better drum sounds
- Instrumentation is on point
- Arrangement is good

Overall I really like the feel/vibe of the track -- i just wished the drums were better!
Wow, you're only 16? I'm jelly as **** lol. Wish I was at your level when I was your age. Every track is bliss. The mixes are damn nice and I found it very hard to find any flaws. Like the guy said above me, maybe you could bring the drums out more in the mix, but other than that it was damn near perfect. Good job man, makes me want to make a bandcamp fan account so I can support you. I'll probably buy this when I get home. Good shit, keep it up! You're going places foreal.
Favorite track: Daydream

The mix is pretty clear. This track will be more great if you add some rap vocals to it. and a heavy chorus. Damn that would be epic. o_O

Anyways, nice beat mate. Keep it up!!
Thank you all for the feedback, it's appreciated :)

Last edited:
Damn this was chilled man! Great vibe, the whole thing felt cohesive, I think Love Lost was my choice cut from the tape, keep it up man these are dope!

-Dood....first track in, and I already sense the vibe to this EP is about to be well worth my while. I like your sound. A lot.
-Avian reminds me of times I skipped school to go to my girlfriend's house when I was 17. Bittersweet emotions right there that I haven't thought about in years.
-YO! As soon as Love Lost came in it immediately made me think of how our break up in college affected me. Wow, man. This is real music. I would love to work with you as far as me as a "rapper". It's in quotes 'cause I don't like the term "rapper" for myself, but it's not singin', so I guess it's rap. Whatever. Love Lost is my favorite so far. I'm typin' this as the beat plays and I'm thinkin' of a theme I could use overall for the first three beats if I chose to write to them. I think I might.
-Daydream reminds me of Nujabes just slightly. I like the chords and how they made me space out a little. Job accomplished.
-Maaaan, make those drums louder on Endline, and this is greatness. This EP is terrific, my man. Can't wait to hear what you do next.

Check me out at primaveravills.com to hear my projects and let's try to do some work.

Such good beats. I could definitely vibe to these all day. All of the elements fit in the mix nicely. Nothing is too overpowering. I especially like how Avian changes up with those cool delay sounds in the beat.

This EP would be perfect for a smoke/freestyle session. Probably could us a little work in the mixing department, as far as making sure baselines, kicks and snares punch through a little more. Smoooooth as hell though. You're a talented dude, truly, good work.

This is fantastic man! Love the oldschool vibe and beat patterns with your own twist. Great ambience and really on point mix, I love the way you use beat repeat, or delay or whatever that is to add variety and trippy-ness to the melody. Inspiring work man keep it up!

Really great ambience. Drums perfectly matches the rest of every track. Good rhodes samples! Reminds me of J-Dilla productions. My favourite is "Love Lost", relaxing and silky smoooth

Hey man, awesome stuff once again. I love the "vibes" I get from the album. The songs are so relaxing/chill-out/cool. The only criticism I have is just the similarity between the first 3 tracks. To me, they sounded very similar in reference to the melodies and structure. However, the drums, in my opinion, are the highlight of the tracks. With a unique sequence and the whole "boom-bap" feel, these tracks are definitely worth the listen/purchase.

Back