0hms - Verses Prod by Elliot Swayy F4F 100

OK, I see what you see about the stop and start, I will fix and re up..please disregard this thread for now

Kind of reminds me of 21 Savage. You do go off bit in a few bars here and there though. Your delivery is a bit too understated; sounds like you're trying not to wake your neighbours up at 1 am in the morning. You need to be more convincing... You need more energy on the mic.

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)

Nice track the instrumental is real nice I do like your flow on the beat but I agree with Somasu about the delivery of your vocals I think if you put more energy into the vocals they would sound a lot better but at the same time the way you delivered the vox on the track suits the laid back chilled style of the beat overall nice track just a lil more energy in your delivery.

Kind of reminds me of 21 Savage. You do go off bit in a few bars here and there though. Your delivery is a bit too understated; sounds like you're trying not to wake your neighbours up at 1 am in the morning. You need to be more convincing... You need more energy on the mic.

Feedback on this please Carry On (F4F)

Thanks for the feed, the delivery is more laid back to match the beat. Chilled laid back and slippery

Nice track the instrumental is real nice I do like your flow on the beat but I agree with Somasu about the delivery of your vocals I think if you put more energy into the vocals they would sound a lot better but at the same time the way you delivered the vox on the track suits the laid back chilled style of the beat overall nice track just a lil more energy in your delivery.

Thanks for the check, yes I gave a laid back low key delivery on this to match the mood. But at the end of both verses I do inject some energy. It's the vision I had for the song.

Back