0hms - "Best of Me" full song F4F 100

I posted earlier yesterday this song, but I made some adjustments, and now I like it finally...drop your links all feed returned

Best Of Me (NOw That YOur GOne pt.4) Prod. DG Beats by ShatteredScreamsMusic | Shattered Screams Music | Free Listening on SoundCloud

that cover art is nuts haha are you singing/rapping or did you produce this? or both? the beat goes hard. 808 is on point. singing is dope too. rapping is solid. i think the vocals are too loud in comparison to the beat. but overall this pretty cool bro.

that cover art is nuts haha are you singing/rapping or did you produce this? or both? the beat goes hard. 808 is on point. singing is dope too. rapping is solid. i think the vocals are too loud in comparison to the beat. but overall this pretty cool bro.

Thanks for the feed bro, I didn't produce this, DG Beats did the beat. I redid the arrangement on some parts. The girl on the hook is one of his artists. I did the verses singing and rapping. And yes the cover art is crazy no doubt.. Fits the vibe tho lol

Those lyrics are wild bro, lol and that image is brutal, lol. This is a banger that mix is for real on points and the vybe is unbreakable. Very heavy fam no complaints at all reminds me of some Travis Scott vybes. Keep up the fire fam.

Crazy dope vibe on this beat also the beat sounds mad menacing & I like the the vocals both the singer and rapper their styles really suit the atmosphere of the beat and the rappers flow is dope and flows nicely with the beat overall this is great man I really like nothing else to say quality track shoutouts to you lot.
]

Thx man I really appreciate that

Those lyrics are wild bro, lol and that image is brutal, lol. This is a banger that mix is for real on points and the vybe is unbreakable. Very heavy fam no complaints at all reminds me of some Travis Scott vybes. Keep up the fire fam.

Thanks man we gotta collab sometime.. I dig that joint u got posted on here

them drums r solid and work well with the sounds really affectively. The vocals are nice and smooth but also present ssome sort darkness to it all. The rapping is alright mayeb bring it down a bit or blend it in a bit with reverb. Kepe it up man.. Could you return me some feedback? Thanks! Lofi beat tape ''jointz###" (f4f)

them drums r solid and work well with the sounds really affectively. The vocals are nice and smooth but also present ssome sort darkness to it all. The rapping is alright mayeb bring it down a bit or blend it in a bit with reverb. Kepe it up man.. Could you return me some feedback? Thanks! Lofi beat tape ''jointz###" (f4f)

Thanks for the listen, yea I might go back and put a little more reverb on the Vocs, I'll see how it sounds

That art is hilarious. This beat is really nice. Your rap is great, you flow really well on the song. The lyrics are cool as well, a bit of a story being told which i love. My only problem is that sometimes it seems like you are whispering, i would rather you just rapped without muffling your voice idk though thats just my preference.

[h=1]Chilled out guitar with brazilian sample (f4f)[/h]

That art is hilarious. This beat is really nice. Your rap is great, you flow really well on the song. The lyrics are cool as well, a bit of a story being told which i love. My only problem is that sometimes it seems like you are whispering, i would rather you just rapped without muffling your voice idk though thats just my preference.

[h=1]Chilled out guitar with brazilian sample (f4f)[/h]

Thanks man ya the whisper type is kind of that agressive physco vibe I was trying to match with this.. Usually when I rap in that delivery it's a dark or real intense style

Back