Radioactive Wolves of Chernobyl

Hey man!

Your title wanted me to check your track out hehehe. The intro is very cool, nice arrangement but something is wrong with the kicks (Just my opinion) If this is the sound what you are going for than there is no problem. Really original and better than what I heard so far. I would add some more lows like a sub for example but this is very nice :D!

Keep it going man I like it :). I would really appreciate it if you could check my work out as well https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ea-work-anill-oriental-trap-remix-f4f-473273/

Last edited:
Hey man!

Your title wanted me to check your track out hehehe. The intro is very cool, nice arrangement but something is wrong with the kicks (Just my opinion) If this is the sound what you are going for than there is no problem. Really original and better than what I head so far. I would add some more lows like a sub for example but this is good!

Keep it going man I like it :). I would really appreciate it if you could check my work out as well https://www.futureproducers.com/for...ea-work-anill-oriental-trap-remix-f4f-473273/

thanks man, i'll check you out in a bit.

nice. i prefer this to the other track you made. diggin the part from 1:05 to 1:17. its real creative. good job on this man and keep it up. lookin foward to hear more stuff from you

Really nice dubstep beat.
Im not really a fan of this genre but i know how hard its is to create this style.
Dope beat and really crazy! Mix is good aswell.
Keep it up you got talent for that style of music!

Really nice dubstep beat.
Im not really a fan of this genre but i know how hard its is to create this style.
Dope beat and really crazy! Mix is good aswell.
Keep it up you got talent for that style of music!

Thanks man. really appreciate it. and i wilL!

Yo this is crazy. Are those biting noises? Very vreative and outta the box homie keep up the good work. Those drops are ill and that sound design is ill. Panning gave everything good space and made everything feel like it was grooving that much better too.

Back