R&B Beat, lookin for advice!

Ihloo

Next ...me?
I Luv R&B music, so i make this track, i read some comments in my other post to take a lot of tiime to make it perfect, so I've been workin0 on it for around a week or some

Any critic or advice will be welcome

not bad bro. The piano is nice the drums are alright. It needs more instruments, especially in the chorus to make it more alive. Also i keep hearing random synth noises i think you should take those out they sound off beat sometimes. return feedback links in the sig.

piano's nice. I don't like the snare synth though, maybe add some effects to it or just swap it. Very good job though!

I feel some chime fills would fill it out nicely, you know those orchestral chime sweeps? Harp-style =P.

any chime/bells vst recommended ??? and what do u mean wit add some effects???? i think is clear to see that i'm new to all this, that's why i'm looking for advices, btw that synth noise was of another plugin, trial so it makes noise every 40 seconds, I'll upload the new version, without the synth, but i wanna add some things first

any chime/bells vst recommended ??? and what do u mean wit add some effects???? i think is clear to see that i'm new to all this, that's why i'm looking for advices, btw that synth noise was of another plugin, trial so it makes noise every 40 seconds, I'll upload the new version, without the synth, but i wanna add some things first

I wish i could help more, I'm a total newbie. I was just using my imagination.

For the snare, I meant adding maybe reverb or EQ to make it sound better.

Not bad, I hear potential...needs a stronger backing though...the piano is solid but the drums need to be sonically stronger, as well as the 808. You might also want to tune that 808...also, have some things going along with the piano, maybe strings? Guitars? Harps? Pads will work too. It's all about filling space, but having it all mesh together. However, if you want your track to simply be a piano and percussion thats fine, but you've gotta work that mix to get it sounding right, and if thats the case you're probably going for something acoustic, so the drums have gotta match. But hey, got potential keep at it!

https://www.futureproducers.com/for...beat-*feedback-returned*-368934/#post49132109

So this is the last edit that i'll prolly make to this song

I Added some strings, and a Rhodes

Not bad, depends on what feel you were going for. I think that the piano is a little overplayed though. Sometimes less is more. I think i would have played the keys less and fill in the background with some strings, spanish guitars, chimes, etc.

Back