The Weeknd type beat *Dark RnB* XXX F4F #BeatzOnMeth

Its alright. The mixing is done well. youve got talent but its not original, it sounds like every Rnb song out there right now. I also didnt like the drum kit you used. sounds fake. overall its alright brotha

I Suppose you dont listen to The Weeknd, gotta say not alot of cats use these kind of beats other than him, this is more "Dark" then everything else out there, but thanks for the feed

Frank Ocean and Justin Timberlake both use the same style of dark RnB, So don't give me that. I said it was nice just not original.

I like the heavy pads dude they really surround it and give it a cool atmosphere. I love the small percution youve hidden in the background too keep it going. I don't have anything negative to say about this. Nice track dude.

Thanks for the feedback, the whole theme of this beat was the Delay and the Reverb, to make sound everything so deep

I like it. I can def see what you by it being a Weeknd themed beat. But like other dude said, cant find anything negeitive to say about it.

Back