New Urban Pop song made with Nexus

The Comeback Kid

The Comeback Kid
Just finished a new urban pop song called "Gamechanger" about a girl that ain't nothing to mess with.

Used nothing but Nexus for the instruments and some of the drums. Check out my signature.

The beat idea is not bad but the mixing is def not quality.
The retune speed on auto tune is too drastic, it def needs more fine-tuning.

If you want professional mixing & mastering for future tracks hit me up im offering that to upcoming artists. Making tracks ready for Radio is seriously the best investment you can make ;)

Thanks for responding. I've been posting on here for years and never get any responses. The mix on your sig does sound pretty nice! What are you charging?

Everything is wrong with this. It's all out of tune, I just really don't know what to say about it. Vocals are not in the same key as the song.

I'm gonna ignore the vocals and focus on the music. It's a nice melody in there, the mix could be better though. Watch a couple of youtube producers, how they mix their songs.

I appreciate all the feedback. Admittedly vocals are not a strength for me so auto tune has been a crutch. I'm on to my next project already and will concentrate on the mix and keeping the vox in key!

Fair play for posting and getting the feedback it's all a learning curve man. The singing is out of key to me etc and I think the feedback everyone has posted here is correct. That being said the concept of the track definitely has potential so keep working on it. I'd be inclined to spend bit of time learning a little be about keys, chords etc as your going. Keep at it mate big up!

Bruhhhhhh... I'm just diggin the fact that you have no fear. Most producers who ummmmm--well, who's musical strengths are non-vocals are usually scared to reference their songs themselves. But I'd agree with the rest of the crew--Minus, the vocal track--the pop concept and idea behind the beat are headed in the right direction.

"I'm inspired by all music"

Back