New Style Sound R&B/Hip-Hop with Demo Vocals

Good demo, like the guitar on it. A complete mixed version would make this sound great. You're singing the vocals on this?

F4F?
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...hop-soul-instrumental-i-dont-know-f4f-497093/

Thanks King-Vis. Yes this is me singing the vocals. - I'm in the process of trying to find a rapper to lay some verses over this to get the final mix down. Think the track has potential.

Your track "I don't know" is pure fire!! Man that mix is so clean and that bass though! This reminds me of getting up on a summers day and just feeling good. Love your style on this. Great track!

Thanks King-Vis. Yes this is me singing the vocals. - I'm in the process of trying to find a rapper to lay some verses over this to get the final mix down. Think the track has potential.

Your track "I don't know" is pure fire!! Man that mix is so clean and that bass though! This reminds me of getting up on a summers day and just feeling good. Love your style on this. Great track!
Yeah I think a rapper would fit in there, really has some potential. Thanks for your feedback on my track as well.

Back