New Bluesy kind of Track! Feedback 4 Feedback 100%

Epsilon-144

Musician and Producer
Hey everyone,

here's my newest song. It has a really nice saxophone synth through the track as the lead instrument. Other space style sounds float in and out as the track rolls along. The melodies are all recorded live on my midi keyboard.

Or you can click through here: https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/winter-dreams

Anybody who leaves a comment will get a comment in return. Post a link to your track and i'll be happy to take a listen. Basically, if you comment on this thread I'll reply on this thread. If you comment on soundcloud I'll comment on your track (on SC) as well.

Thanks in advance!!

Cheers,

Eric

Last edited:
Hey

the sounds are really dope, i think its missing a bassline tho. something for the low end. very soulful too.

student41 | Free Listening on SoundCloud

Hey, thanks so much. I'll work on getting a baseline into it.

I like the concepts in your beats, the vibe is really smooth and the vocals are well mixed! The songs are little on the quiet side though, can you turn them up in your mix? i think They sound really good!! I like them a lot.

Here's another track we're working on, but it's only a secret link rn. ;)

https://soundcloud.com/epsilonbeats/the-stars/s-cVHcF

Thanks, Keep in touch!

Last edited:
I don't know what saxophone VST you used but there are definitely some better ones out there. The problem with the track to me is the saxophone, is that it doesn't breath much. If you have time take a look at embertone's sensual saxophone and buy it if you can; although it isnt as good as the real deal it comes CLOSE to it. Hope I was of some help.

EDIT: You dont have to buy it im sure you can torrent it lol, dont want to sound like a sponser
Take some time to look at my tracks and tell me what you think

Last edited:
Thanks!

Sure, can you link to a track? or are they in your profile somewhere?

I don't know what saxophone VST you used but there are definitely some better ones out there. The problem with the track to me is the saxophone, is that it doesn't breath much. If you have time take a look at embertone's sensual saxophone and buy it if you can; although it isnt as good as the real deal it comes CLOSE to it. Hope I was of some help.

EDIT: You dont have to buy it im sure you can torrent it lol, dont want to sound like a sponser
Take some time to look at my tracks and tell me what you think

Sounds great eps. Like the samples you used for percussion.

Like the others said, I think it would sounds even better with a decent sax vst

Hello epsilon-144, Good job on the song it has ended very well. the mix sounds very clear and nice as well.
However there are a couple of things you can do which in my opinion will help to improve the song.
I think you need to rethink the vibe of the song, is it futuristic or classical ?
The sax and the vibe of the whole song sounds a little classical to me. but i hear futuristic effects which sound great but don't fit in the track.
Something else would be a surprise, more like a bridge for the song. but in the bridge stop playing the sax and pull a new instrument in.
I would probably do it about midway to keep the listener from getting bored.
Others suggested that you put a bass line in there. You can try that but i think it sounds just fine now.
Even though around 0:40 a wobbly futuristic bass instrument plays which sounds very pleasing.
With that in there, there's no need to put more bass. But you can always try, you might end up with something better.
Also love the soft piano at the end. Great track! :)
I will also comment on your track in a bit.

Here's my recently uploaded instrumental song, I'd also appreciate some feedback.
https://www.futureproducers.com/for...d-m-kld-instrumental-f4f-531492/#post50030969

Thanks for all of the feedback. I'll keep close note of it. :) Everything was recorded through midi keyboard, so it's kind of a live recording. I'm glad yea like the piano at the end. It was a fun to record.

I went to your post but the link was broken. Do you have a new link or another tune? I'll be happy to listen. Thanks again!

track really has a retro vibe to it, I really like how ambient the track is, and all of the different sounds that come together. The only thing I can say is that to me the sax mixed sounded slightly washed out, but still a great sounding track

Back