This is My New Jazz Inspired Beat Tape

Selektor,

Firstly, hello! Loving your tracks man. Just some comments from listening to your EP.

Long days - really cool progressive tune. Could maybe be enhanced with an additional melody but the simplicity of it works really well.

Longer nights - pretty cool track as well. You have the minor/evil sounding chord stabs come in and it sounds they are building up to something but then kinda fades out - could add more tension towards the end.

Harsh times interlude - no comments on this, works really well as an interlude.

Strung out - love the entrance of that sax.

Outro - loving the fanfare/brass on this track, dynamite finish to the EP. I do think you could make more of this track though, its pretty lively for an outro and I think if you put some vocals in there it could be made into a banger.

Overall quality of the tracks is pretty damn good though man, did you mix and master them all yourself?

Also, just a heads up, you probably haven't had any feedback on your tracks because you haven't embedded them to the post. When I clicked on your soundcloud link it popped up as a phishing site - might have put people off?

Definitely going to give you an add to see what else you have in store for the future.

Peace.

Back