Mickey Blue - "Give Yourself Away" (Produced by Benstar) ... ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!

BL3

Mickey Blue - "Give Yourself Away" (Produced by Benstar) ... ALL FEEDBACK RETURNED!

Mickey Blue - "Give Yourself Away" (Produced by Benstar)

https://soundcloud.com/benstar16/

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mickey Blue's Soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/WeAreTheSchool
Mickey Blue's Twitter: twitter.com/BuckSlenderly

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Follow me on Twitter: twitter.com/Benstar16
SoundCloud: http://soundcloud.com/Benstar16

Last edited:
Thanks for the drop buddy, This is one of the best joints I have heard on FP personally from a singing stand point. The mix is clean and very much in your face. The instrumental was kind of flat but that's just personal preference it kind of picked up towards the end building up here and there. IMO an more airy snare would have been a better selection instead of the middy heavy lowpassed one. Great listen overall. Keep grinding fasho

Thanks for the drop buddy, This is one of the best joints I have heard on FP personally from a singing stand point. The mix is clean and very much in your face. The instrumental was kind of flat but that's just personal preference it kind of picked up towards the end building up here and there. IMO an more airy snare would have been a better selection instead of the middy heavy lowpassed one. Great listen overall. Keep grinding fasho

Returning feed. I pretty much agree with everything rickpolo said. Singing is dope. Mix is tight, but I'd like to hear a fuller/more exciting beat maybe by adding some more elements. Not really feeling that snap sound, but that's just my opinion. I'm diggin the melodies of the singing a lot, not just the quality of the voice. Those strings on the bridge are nice. Keep it up bro.

Really clear vocals.Thats great.What microphone is used to record them i wonder.
All is mixed together just perfectly from my point of view.Nothing to add and nothing to take.

I agree the mix sound really good , perfect level and good quality . Vocal sound very good also . That beat is very smooth also . This could play on the radio no doubt . Dont have nothing negative to say this sound professionnal . Keep it up .

Are you Mickey Blue or Benstar ?

The track is not my style, but the mix is clear and clean. Sounds all have their space. The voice comes out clearly.
The track could grow more in the instrumental area, but it doesn't stop it from being a good song.

keep the work up !

Are you Mickey Blue or Benstar ?

The track is not my style, but the mix is clear and clean. Sounds all have their space. The voice comes out clearly.
The track could grow more in the instrumental area, but it doesn't stop it from being a good song.

keep the work up !

Sounds chill,it gives a nice soothing vibe and makes you uplifted,the vocals are incredible,and the instrumental is dope,sounds well-mixed and mastered too as said before,great work,keep it up!

not really my cup of tea.. i was waiting for the track to drop. but i guess that's what the song is.. artist was okay but i could see drake killing this..

Wow, damn.. this is really good. The Song byitself very great, the mix is clear and has good pressure, and the Singer is killa... really really good.

I have no negative Critique here, wish you good luck bro!

I'm surprised not many people are feeling this, the beat is smooth as ****! It's full but clean at the same time.

Did you mix the beat as well benstar?

It took me awhile to get to this but this was really good. The vocals got me as he started with the harmonizing. Really dOpe! But i 2 as also waitinf for some sort of Crescendo in the beat. So a drop and then the drums and maybe a stronger rap like what drake would usually do. But music has no boundaries. This Mix was really well done and your singing is amazing. I would love to do a track with you :)

Back