Is this master loud enough?

nicednice

Hey Guys! Man, this is a great forum for constructive criticism. This is my second attempt at mastering my own music and i am wondering if i should have pressed on a bit more with the limiter. Please tell me what you think! Also, please tell me what could improve in the song/mixing if you like:)

could bump it up a few dB, but... the vocals in the beginning are a little soft, then the second verse vocals are a little loud, balance those and you'll be able to up the master volume to reach a healthy headroom.

Sounded great to me, no problem with over all volume. If anything i felt the kick drum was a little loud and tuned out the bass a little (might have low register keyboard or bass gtr not sure) but i personally would have liked a little more bass gtr presence - just deepin the groove - which i think is good.

The mastering is pretty good. Its louder than I expected for the 2nd attempt at mastering like you mentioned. good stuff. I have a bit of trouble mastering vocals with my instrumental track, so compared to me, this is pro lol

Back