Hip Hop/R&B Beat - "Golden Heart" (Prod. By King-Vis) F4F

this indeed is smooth yo.. this a real ryan leslie beat! Im feelin this! Good work yo! Keep it up

Ayye man this is very sweet lol. I can see someone like Ne-Yo or Chris Brown on this. Usher too. Also Ryan Leslie like Bassgod said lol. I think the pad synth should have a little less pitch modulation and more reverb. I reccommend also adding a string or a choir during that part too, and making it longer, that way you can have hook parts, and verses parts. I would also change the drum percussion up from time to time, but other than that, this is awesome. Keep it up bro :)!!!

Here's my thread. It's also a smooth ish track, but more upbeat. Let me know what you think!

Ayye man this is very sweet lol. I can see someone like Ne-Yo or Chris Brown on this. Usher too. Also Ryan Leslie like Bassgod said lol. I think the pad synth should have a little less pitch modulation and more reverb. I reccommend also adding a string or a choir during that part too, and making it longer, that way you can have hook parts, and verses parts. I would also change the drum percussion up from time to time, but other than that, this is awesome. Keep it up bro :)!!!

Here's my thread. It's also a smooth ish track, but more upbeat. Let me know what you think!
Thanks for the feedback, I enjoyed your music also. Nice to hear some Reggaeton again.

Definitely the rapping version of R-Les would go in on this. He'd also probably tell you to add like an orchestra from France to it haha but for sure I see him on this. I can see Ne-yo on this. I can also see Ciara believe it or not, let's not forget about the ladies out there in the industry. I def could see her on this joint.

Definitely the rapping version of R-Les would go in on this. He'd also probably tell you to add like an orchestra from France to it haha but for sure I see him on this. I can see Ne-yo on this. I can also see Ciara believe it or not, let's not forget about the ladies out there in the industry. I def could see her on this joint.
Thanks man, appreciate the feedback.

Good work man!This is something the good old ryan would have made!!Glad to hear something like this again!Keep it up!

Love the keys in this. Wish it had a deeper/harder-hitting bassline though. This goes 100% perfectly with Jon Legend ft Ludacris - Tonight, but your verses have no bass and that takes away from it a lot. If you add a bassline to the verses, it's money. I was remixin it, but stopped because of the lack of verse bass lol.

Last edited:
Love the keys in this. Wish it had a deeper/harder-hitting bassline though. This goes 100% perfectly with Jon Legend ft Ludacris - Tonight, but your verses have no bass and that takes away from it a lot. If you add a bassline to the verses, it's money. I was remixin it, but stopped because of the lack of verse bass lol.

Thanks for the feedback. I'd purposely removed the bassline on the verses though. Prefered it that way!

Back